Thread: Illinois
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #13
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chicago, IL

central illinois here... i have been moving around a lot testing out the feel of different geographies... (arizona, oregon)... right now i am in a small town near bloomington/normal... my biggest concern would be good water... there is no wilderness here in the midwest, and i may decide to move on over to north carolina near some mountains... maybe missouri... depends on timely clues... i would much rather be in costa rica, but here is where i be...

nice to make first contact...
i have been wanting a board like this, and toyed with creating one myself, but knew i did not have the time or resources to pull it off effectively...
glad to see it actually happen...

i will say, i am a bit hesitant to give out too much information in public... those who would harm would find a site like this a treasure trove of explicit information and geographic location details... anyone else concerned about that? or are we too far gone for that sort of worry?

if s*** hits the fan before i move again, and i have to migrate, i will be heading south of here unless there is a nice farm land owner who already has a safehaven who would let me in, if i ever found him/her in the first place... i have skills... many skills and much motivation

nice to meet ya'll

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:23 PM.
SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote