View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 10:42 AM   #34
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: orthodoxymoron threads

The battles which go on just beyond our perceptions must be something to behold. I still think that evil entities can tempt, harass and annoy us...despite angelic protection. Obviously I don't know the details. This is just what I think.

You are right about that. It is all about free will. But the thing is that many do not realise that with free will comes responsibility . It means that if you attract bad guys and spirits and entities... they will surely come. And they are nasty. But on the other hand ,if you do not want them around or anything conected with them, they will be blocked from harrasing you . Surely they will try but they simply can not do anything if you call in your help the supreme helper, God and his son Jesus. Also I like this conversation with people because eventually all cards will be laid down and people will be informed what exactly that we do invokes or calls those beings to harm us. People are awfuly ignorant about this subject and rather tend to not think what they actually do in their life. Babylonian things such as tarot, horoscopes, witchcraft, magic, spiritualism, human sacrificing ,worshiping of the Sun ,worshiping devils and demons in disguise and almost all you can think off of today´s life is THE thing that calls ,attratcts those evil spirits and entities. Truth is simple , but can we take it? People are scared of actually being responsible and they like legends ,stories, myths, shows... because it somehow paints diferent realities. That is why they are bound in slavery. Light is exposing the deeds of darkness and they would rather dwell in darkness because light would actually show who and what they really are. Also when a person dwells in darkness long enough, its vibration is lower and lower, when you are touched by light and wish to be in the light you rise your awareness and become more of divine being, as we are when we are created.

P.S.

Did you read Tolkien´s works?
beren is offline   Reply With Quote