View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 01:22 AM   #1101
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I haven't led anyone astray.

No one does anything to any body.We all a have the ability to choose.I just try to encourage self mpowerment, and show you whats in your, face and literally slapping you upside your head.If some one is dissappointed,it is their on doing not mine.

If some one loose their life savings to the crooked preacher,its their doing ,not the preacher.
Intentions that are not pure ,will be dealt with by karma.
Nothing is going to happen, its happening inside of us right ,this very moment.Its been happening since we took our first breath.Its a beautiful piece of music with highs,lows ,bass and symbols.I'm learning to Listen to the whole composition,because the end is the beginning.

777, by no means did I mean to imply that you are leading people astray!

I was writing about someone I know, whose OWN feelings lead HIM astray. He is always talking about his feelings, and what they tell him to do, and his life is like a rudderless mess. First he'll do one thing for a while, then go 180 degrees in the opposite direction, because his feelings have now changed. This person is actually quite bright, but he will not THINK with the brain he has, and suffers the consequences.

It seems to me that what we need to function best is an appropriate balance between thinking and feeling.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote