View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #21
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Permits to photograph!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
a souless evil little facist ... Really Egg??
Its attitudes like this that will seperate the people from the police.

What you are doing here by using words like souless is making the police not human and that is sick!! My father is in the police and has been for many years. Of course you get one little power hungry toss and jobsworth, but how dare you brand them all with the same label and try to de humanise them.

I notice you are citing the out there stories from the local rags. How about you look at the stories not reported on, the ones where people lives are saved and massive hauls of drugs are removed from neigbourgh hoods.

Iain
They are all, every single one of them the paramilitary arm of a government hell bent on destroying every single freedom of every single person in the UK.

I don't give a monkies toss if every person on this board is a Police 'person' - The Police are nothing more than tax raising bullies who sold their souls years, decades ago to Politico types in return for uber power over the common man. The Police don't serve the communities, they subjugate them (unless of course its a muslim community and then the politico types have tied the Police in knots over 'ethnic' folks).

In short, the Police are no more part of normal society than a polar bear. They sit outside it, and do what they are told, when they are told, and they do not think about it as they do their masters bidding.

Miners strike, new age travellers, peace camps.... Police brutality is alive and well in Police state UK.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote