View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 01:26 AM   #91
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
HI, I don't know if it is a good idea to start off with a serious question, but it's on my mind so I'll go ahead and post it.

What can the small people do to in view of the apparent war,stock market crash, and really what can we do with all this information( on Project Camelot)? I am 17 years old, incredibly ignorant, and just unable to do anything. With a desire to move forward, but with the world desiring to keep in place, I feel helpless.
Well that is a really great question JoMo. I personally think the best way any individual who has no percieved power in these matters or no millions in the bank ( I am describing myself), can contribute is simple. Just be YOU. You have a great moral conscience or you wouldn't be here. I am a big believer in 'boycott'. Boycott the systems that you are a part of that contribute to corporate wealth,boycott health systems that are killing people, and as you do so let people know why you do this. Educate yourself in survival so that you can help others should this world crumble. Teach people to have your open mind and to love instead of hate. Imagine if absolutely everyone were to live these views how none of this may ever come about.

Its not so much our death that matters, its how we lived.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote