View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 12:32 AM   #11
historycircus

Default Re: "Handbooks for The New Paradigm"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hi everyone. This is a reminder.

Like most of you, since the Avalon forum exist, I navigate and read many threads every day. Naturally, I observe a very wide range of Spirituality/Information/Beliefs/Testimony/Feelings, etc... This diversity reflects well Hu-manity. There is something on which I want to attract your attention.

"Handbook for the New Paradigm" series. They contain the impulse and purpose of the reason why Avalon Project was created. But more precisely, the Knowledge/Use/Practice of the Universal Laws mentioned into these messages. Attraction-Intention/Focus-Allowance-Balance.

The reason why I make this post is because I see many posts, threads, commentary that clearly show the person doesn't know/use/practice the Universal Laws and/or haven't read yet the four books. Or, maybe it is time to re-read. And I know there are many Universal Laws, but I am not ignoring them, I point out these mentioned into "Handbook for the New Paradigm" series.

I mean no offense toward other books/testimony/spirituality/opinion. It is my Responsibility to remind my fellows ground crew about the purpose of Avalon Project.

If you don't have the books, here you get them: http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/

You can download them.

And here is the french version: http://www.nouveau-paradigme.com/

Namaste, Steven

You make the assumption that the handbooks represent the entire truth, and I have a feeling that many here do not view them as scripture. They are pieces of the puzzle, but no different than say, the Bible, or the Satanic Bible. They contain great sentiments, but are only pieces to a much wider spiritual puzzle.

And, I would say, start a thread, and keep it alive. Those who want to participate in thoughtful discussion about the books will keep coming back. I've had a great experience on my "Capitalism" thread - people will come prepared to discuss. The trick is not to feed the tangental stuff, but even then, some of the tangental stuff can be rewarding too.

My advice, start a "for people who have read the Hanbooks eyes only" thread, or some such title that makes what you want to do clear, and keep it alive.

Your idea is actually an incredibly good one, and I look forward to reading it.

Peace.