View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 06:14 AM   #22
paul9551
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Oct 7 Web bot predictions

Maybe...... the key here, is to go back to basics regarding upcoming events. one gets the impression that everbody is running around waiting for somthing to take place, i bring your attention to the song.. waiting, waiting on the world to change....I'm with willcock on this 1.
I really believe we are witnessing a war on consciousness, the issues are very, very, very complex and we are indeed at a unique point in history. the old duality element of this universe has been condensed so much and things are unraveling at an alarming rate. it's a war over good and bad through conscious thought. Tit for tat.
We are Co creating our reality. when addressing these issues, dont forget the so above-so below, Consciousness creates reality, The law of attraction principle. What we think is what we get. it's that simple.

We are all one consciousness fighting for the future we want, including the bad guys!!
If a million and 1 people envisage a horrible future and only a million envisage a nice harmonic future guess whats going to happen.!!
you guessed it. Even though by a minority of one, thats how competitive it is on a collective level.
TheseTimes are critical, and every positive mind counts. Okay it's good to be aware of what the 'powers of be' are up to.
But dont let them steal your future by manipulating your thoughts through scare tactics,

They are cornered, and no-one is going to fall for of there false flag event's any more.
This aside, there is still this issue of a split in humanity, while the smart get smarter the dumb get dumber, this complicates things even further. you only have to look at the news papers and in the streets to witness this. but this is a topic for another thread.

Regarding the web bot technology, nothing is set in stone, as you can understand when we here of something in the pipeline, we automatically shift our thoughts accordingly, so it's as if we are always one step ahead of the game this is where it gets really tricky, we would all be as well hoping for a future we would like, rather than trying to guess or predict something we dont. I am sure this is how we more or less got in this position in the first place by messing with technology we shouldn't be. There for creating varous timlines etc.
However, we are very powerful individuals and things can change in an instant Given we focus on Positive intent, The intelligent man will inherit the earth.... Peace All.
paul9551 is offline   Reply With Quote