View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #626
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
For the sake of this post, I am going to do a channeling here for you today. The one I channel is called HIDDENFOOT.

ooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm thump thump thump

Greetings everyone, and you too MP2,

Talk about taking a place at a table. Council of Thuban. Here's some Chinese English for ya;

Myplanet2
Eleni
Spregovori
Uncle John
TheExchanger
Hippihillbobbi
Anchor
Bigmo
Sabrina
Truthseeker
Jonah
Ross

And I swear I saw Jonah and Ross also in this list last night. That is 4 MODS plus an X-MOD with a total of 5 in MODNESS. How come SteveX isn't on the list? Does he play Igore in this group? And here is Richard taking the blunt of it as if there are no other Mods available. That's not hard to figure out is it? You don't need Universal math on that ine because a lot of these MOds are right here. Duh!

And all one has to do is track the behavioral changes. Has anyone notice the 180's with some of these members? I have. I also don't think this group as it is called, is closed for business.

Who was it that said there were lies on every level? Talk about two face manure going down here at this forum and what do I see here?

You folks up here in this list really think you have it down, don't you? For instance someone being used as a victim on top of being a victim just to hide your own victimhood. Talk about an exchanger of such energies, you are certainly a Pro at it Susan. This is all bringing back memories of the old Batman series. You know where you got the Joker, Penguin, and the Riddler. Except in this version we have the Exchanger.
Not to defend Celine here, but when are you going to put your laundry on the table for everyone to see? At least Celine has been honest about it. But you on the Hiddenhand can only deflect your pain onto someone else with your rhetoric. It isn't even your rhetoric. It is from someone else. I have only one question. Where is the real Susan, because this version is a hijacked version. This isn't the Susan everyone use to know.

Same thing could be said of Anchor. You know the guy that when he emailed you or posted something behind your posts, he would always leave you with that RAM IT HOME feeling. Everyone following so far? Where did that Anchor go? Here comes this ABrax and the next thing you know, Anchor is no longer a MOd.

Spreg I thought was pretty cool and I always listened to what he had to say because he spoke form a heart. Where did he go? Where did his heart go? He went ranting down the street because he wasn't being acknowledged.

I can't say much about Bigmo. He just doesn't like it when a car pulls up and blocks his view. Ask Mntrutherseeker about that. If you wanted directions, he wouldn't give you any.He just doesn't know.

Holy Bat Droppings is all I can say. How many pieces do you have? Are they importing more from Alpha Draconis?

And the star of the show is really a none factor. With a name like MAnic Man all you will experience from him is just a bunch of steaming rantings of why you shouldn't pray for him.

But in all seriousness, these people have been compromised but they just don't know it. They are just here to trample over your Free agency by abusing theirs. They are the new gatekeepers to the door that was opened here.

They have no authority whatsoever over this Planet. And that is why some have been targeted. If you remove the authority that says you are not allowed to come here under any circumstance so that you can have your way with this world, then they can then come in and take over. Simple laws of possession apply here in whatever form. And they damn sure don't want you to know about that. If you look at the root currents of what makes these Reptilians tick it is always about what they can dominate. You can track it even through the history of our world here, online.

Why do you think Manic Man hates my take on things? It isn't my take to begin with and I am only reporting from my field work and they don't want you to know what is going on in the field. Because that would reveal their agenda in these latter days. That agenda only leads to domination. Domination over this Planet. I know for a fact, that if we do not allow them dominion over this world, they are willing to destroy it all costs. Wrap your head around that.

As I have said I have been searching for a peaceful solution, but that is not what they want simply because we the human race are considered cattle to them. We are a sub race that in their minds is to serve them. And what they fear is that we are waking up and self realizing our sovereignty and they know we are more powerful than them.

They fear losing the control over us. I am not saying anything new here. It is something that you can track and verify.

Now if you take all of Manic Man's postings as to how I shouldn't say this or that and then only accept his reality of being a mouse because that is the easiest way to hide as the coward, maybe that will cause you to take note. I am not here for some popularity contest. But if you can also see the anger of that coming through as to why I shouldn't say this or that, then he is certainly hiding something from all of us. He isn't what he appears to be. Watch him dance and you will see for yourself. But whatever I am saying is sure wizzing him off and I don't recall directing it towards him in the past.

It is only when you see it for yourself then things start to make better sense as to how far the rabbit hole goes down. All I can do is bring it to your awareness. At the same time I don't want you to believe. But just know the possibility of whatever, does exist. If it can be thought of, it exist somewhere. It is your job to prove to your self.

This is Hiddenfoot signing off and wishing a great day to all with Blessings for everyone. Thump Thump Thump
EXCELLENT!