View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:41 AM   #366
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
Hello Bill, wonderful work you and Kerry have done...and more importantly continue to do. I must admit I was utterly fascinated by the interview with James from Wingmakers. It inspired me to read his information and I was stunned.

Some of it is so radical, but its also beautiful. You speak about the danger of talking about the Annunaki....boy James sure opened the floodgates with all the Anu stuff and the INCUNABULA, but for some reason I feel he is safe from them.

Considering how few interviews James has ever done...this is a real honor for PC that he spoke with you. Why do you think he did so?? Was the door left open for any future correspondence from James???
ANNUNAKI, ANNUNAKI, ANNUNAKI, ICKYNAKI, YUCKYNAKI, NA, NA, NA-NA-NA!
SUSHINAKI, YOUR PANTIES ARE SHOWING!!!

No need to TALK about them, just "clear" them. They are to you the effect you wish to create on yourself.

After we cleared a Council of them they gained a newfound respect for themselves and I also had a newfound respect for them. They have once again taken pride in being the "Keepers of the Tech". They serve a valuable function in that they now have some very workable CLEARING TECH. True to their self-decree, they will keep this tech for all universe cycles which they ride out.

Yes, there is more than one Council of Annunaki, and not all Annunaki got the "memo", just my karma buddies so far.

Not to brag, but to submit a higher truth and higher courage in place of fear. Many, in pairs, are able to do what we do and I wish more would train themselves to do it. You, as the All That Is.

If you have a lot of fixed attention on the Annunaki then you may be just the person for the job of helping them heal themselves. See your local recruiter.

See, this game is not as serious as you might believe

Coolness,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote