View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:15 AM   #362
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Gnosis, Yes I have also gain ancient memories towards the very moment of the creation of my soul. Understanding who we are is the key to restoring ourselves.
What I wanted to know from Bill is what techniques he used to regain the memories of past lives. I have only gotten a few glimpses of my past lives . Going back 2,000 yrs of recollections is quite a treasure of memories.
I can easily help you go Superconscious (a native ability) and view your own past lives. I have 150 hours of session notes that I have yet to write up about Hubby's prior existences. I work over the phone or SKYPE, but I'm not in the business and do it for informational purposes only. Like you, I am sometimes just curious and can't pass up such an open invitation here :-)

When I view my prior existences I use the pattersheet of R3X, which is published on the internet and in the "Files" section of Freezone_Earth Yahoo Group, or just email Robert DuCharme, the main instigator for R3X.

My former PEAT instructor, Karen Gould, gave me a blowout session that I will never forget. But CAVEAT EMPTOR -- grab the goodies and run.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote