View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 10:23 PM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot Clay and Shawn Pickering Audio Interview

I came away with mixed feelings after listening to this interview.

One very happy to have contact is a given but do I want the Reptilians involved period. I know that they most deffinately want to take over and will if given the least bit of room

As far as the Crystal rock image I right away went to "orbs" that everyone is seeing. I also know that the Praying Mantis are high up in the chain of power of what is decided.

I dont have a bad feeling about the praying mantis and know that they can't stay in our atmosphere for very long at all so I understood Kerrys question on more than once asking where the meeting held place.

Makes we wonder if they are the conformers.

I have heard that the reptilians shape shift into more than one specie also

I just read a book that is not published that my friend wrote and I am lost at what has happened. She talked quite abit about the praying mantis and I just went back to find out again how she describe the form they took and her describtion of why and how and somehow the book is not accesible to me any longer. I can't imagine how that happened when it was in my programs.

I do know that I have no fear of them but I have to wonder about the agenda of the reptilians and the connection if there is any. Her book never mentioned the reptilians at all but I do know she was not pleased with TPTB's.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote