View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 04:19 AM   #61
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Moon Eyed People

Here is some info that might be interesting since the Cherokee have this legend in their history and I think we are finding out that a lot of legends are mostly a form of the truth.

http://www.northcarolinaghosts.com/m...eyedpeople.php

The last paragraph of this article makes me laugh. The sarcasim is priceless.

http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=11590
i visited fort mountain a few years ago. a few friends went with me, one being jodi, who seems to be with me a lot when i go for walk-abouts. jodi had kept this newspaper article she cut out 6 years earlier about fort mountain. and one day i show up at her house and ask if she wants to go.

very interesting place. as we were leaving someone took a picture of me, and i wasn't in it. LOL. we didn't look at the photos for a few days after. this is what they looked like:

this is the original, with a wee bit of adjusting to the brightness

look at that big orb around the bottom of the photo

this is me, a wee bit off trail exploring more big stones and doorways at ft. mountain

two days before i decided to go on the road trip, i had this wild dream, and i think it was a preview of what happened at fort mountain.

the first thing i remember in the dream was opening the front door of a house. there were three steps down to a grassy area on top of some mountain. i see my master teacher, and 3 other people standing with him, and say telepathically, "hello, you're here". he has a bucket in his hands, swirling it around. then he screams telepathically', "get out here" and hurls this red liquid at me and it drenches me. i started to laugh, and asked what was the liquid. he said "red cool aid" and they all turned around and left. i left the dream laughing.

i think that the red liquid was a metaphor for infrared frequency.

i must have been at these site's a long time ago, pretty sure jodi feels the same. fun stuff!

Last edited by unlimited mind; 07-24-2009 at 06:44 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote