View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #15
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Swine flu- deconstructing H1N1 virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

I'm suprised that the world governments are talking so much about this problem. I'm even more suprised that BBC World, CNN and Fox News are almost exclusively covering this since at least yesterday.

So here's the thing. Typically only 1% of people die from this "type" of flu, which brings us to the following one of two hypothesis.

In Mexico there are at least 15,000 cases of Swine Flu walking around the streets, or the strain of this virus is killing almost 60% of its' victims.

If Mexico is, and it appears to be, the focal point of this virus, why not lock down just that city? If the virus gets out, specially in the African nations, there is a possibility of a huge problem which will be out of control for some time.

I'm not sure if I share Ron Pauls opinion about the problem as, although I agree that more people die of other illnesses, an outbreak of a spectacular illness could and would cause havoc in so many commercial sectors that the whole would will just collapse beyond anything even the worst doomsdayer would have thought about.

Nip it in the bud I say.

Best regards,

Steve
As far as why they aren't locking down anything, it's because they WANT it so spread. Their goal after all is to kill off as many of us as they can. And as far as Paul's response, he is assuming that this is just a regular run of the mill swine flu like they ran into decades ago, not some genetically modified eugenics berserker virus.

I find it especially interesting that this seems to be happening right when many people worldwide are out of jobs and money so they can't pay for health care, and lots are on the streets with no home.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote