View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #538
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Ha ah… The Thuban thread is back up as a read only. That should satisfy all… one would think. Seems Mr. Tony B is to remain banned. He must have been a naughty boy in the real world as the real man. I remind you he did say he was no longer the Thuban messenger. Does that then mean the Thuban messenger (Abrax) had higher morals Hahaha. The human Mr. Tony B let his side down it seems Hahaha

I would hope the Cotton Wool brigade could sheath their metaphoric God / Light sabres now. Pull the drawstring on the cotton wool bag until YOUR next perceived baddy turns up. Or maybe you are itching to dab certain forum members down with astringent, cleans the skin ready to apply a new layer of make up. Cover up the cracks of curiosity; pluck the eyelashes of free will, gloss up the lips of expression. All in the name of others, making it look prettier in YOUR dollhouse. I can feel the urges already.

Yer! that was a bit of a dig but in the words of Brook, who can't see the irony within herself, I chose to express the hypocrisy I see in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
[B][I]
People do certainly have the right to discuss things....and I claim the right..her and now.
Perhaps we can all get on with what ever it is we’re getting on with. There is now a happy medium between the offended and the free choice. Those offended by the Thuban thread should take charge of their voyeuristic tendencies to stop harming themselves by reading the thing. Those for free choice can read the words, blag, message, metaphor or what ever you assign it from Mr. Tony B.

Last edited by SteveX; 03-09-2010 at 01:23 PM.