View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 06:52 PM   #253
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Important news from Stewart today:

February 24, 2010
Dalai Lie-ma

The Dalai Lama recently met with President Obama to discuss Tibet and other issues. The Dalai lama also met with the news media where he made a few statements.

He claims that the 6 million people of Tibet need education and infrastructure that can only be given by the Chinese. He says that the Tibetans do NOT want independence from China, just a bit more personal freedoms.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I just drove all across Tibet last October from Nepal to China. I can tell you with certainty that the Tibetan people WANT true independence and despise their Chinese overlords. I heard this over and over, even from tour guides who were supposed to spew Chinese dogma.

The Dalai Lama has just proven himself to be a patsy of the NWO and not a leader for the Tibetan people. He is a programmed, mind-controlled robot who does what he is told.

The Chinese have massive troops in Tibet and many spies. That is not a sign of freedom or peaceful coexistence.

USGS Also Lies

I just saw an article on the USGS site claiming --with a picture-- that the ice shelves in the Antarctic peninsula are retreating/ melting and this will cause the oceans to rise and flood other continents.

That is absolutely trash! I was just in the Antarctic peninsula last month and saw for myself that the continent is totally encased in ice and snow--even at the height of its Summer season. In fact, it was snowing while I was there and there were ice flows still in the bays and straits, that would normally have melted in Summer.

The facts are that Antarctica is reporting deeper ice and snow than ever before and also showing the coldest temperatures ever recorded there.

I guess the USGS does not think any of its readers go to Antarctica so have to accept the false info at face value. The more places I go to in this world, the more lies I realize we have been told by government agencies and media!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote