View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #6
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Romanian Sphinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoV View Post
I don't know what to say about this book, "Radu Cinamar" is a pseudo name, nobody seems to know who he really is some say is Pvael Corut ex SRI (romanian intelligence service) agent & writer, although he don't admit that and say is a group of people behind the book.

After a TV show about Romania mysteries on this subject the TV station received a phone threat :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNAXqZhnNq0

here is the transcript of the phone call

"-Hello , Good day...

-We're sending you a message, pay attention! Don't ever talk about Bucegi* mountains!

-Who are you?

-This information should remain at the level of some structures and are not to be made public!
You are in a dangerous game, you're still young ,you have family... There are enough subjects in this country that you can talk about !

- Mr. who are you?

- You don't wanna know us .. to give "interviews" to us . That's all I have to say...

phone hang up sound"

*The Sphinx is in Bucegi mountains

(sorry for the inaccurate translation)

Here is another strange formation near the Sphinx, It's called Babele (the old ladys)
I'm sorry but... that is a fake phone call. Any romanian would know that by listening the bad acting of the caller. The Antena TV station (and not only) does that for ratings. But i know there is something there in Bucegi...
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote