View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #209
GoingToFast
Banned

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
About Steven Greer :

I have seen the DCMuscelwulf Manhunt pdf.

QESTION : Were is the Proof of that being Steven Greer , is that all there is in this matter, because if it is no more then this , then in that case this Forum has hit a new low-water mark.
Were is the PROOF of that being Steven Greer.
Do you Idiots realise what you are doing if that's NOT Steven Greer, besides that , IF.. it were to be Steven Greer what ****ing business is it of yours what his sexual preferences are, that is a completely PRIVATE matter !!!

AND... also take into consideration that Steven Greer is married and has children... do you realise the damage and harm you could be doing if you are wrong on this matter .

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELFS !!!

Freedom of Speech does have it's occasional drawbacks.

To Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy :

Maybe I'm not fully up to par on this issue and are missing some facts here, but this is a serious problem for you both , if you can not back this up then it's outright maligned slander, and to you Bill , on one of your posts on this thread you stated that this was all true , if it isn't true then you should be ashamed , you have to understand the damage you could be doing to private individuals who are linked to Steven Greer, Children and other relatives.

I am so ashamed of being part of this forum right now....
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote