View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #66
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Goblet of Truth'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Hello Luminari and Viking,

As I said in my first post, that just because someone lies on one thing does not make them a complete liar. That it does cause one to pause and have trust issues. Did Meier admit to lying about the UFO pics, model pics of Plajan woman, and that silly one of a woman in a shiny gold space suit with a "ray" gun whose face is nicely absent? Did he do an interview explaining this and if so is there a link I may read?

I read the contact story, and most of Phoenix2. As I said, I tend to end up finding info very interesting at first, but force myself to re-examine it and look for holes via inconsistencies or other information someone else has found. I think I started digging into this back when the phoenix journal stuff was first posted or when I first saw it a month and a half ago. All the fake BS and apparent claims to be the second coming of Jesus have had me put on some serious brakes.

I don't think Meier is some Messiah, but I am open to hearing other facts and wonder when he will make lightening appear from heaven. Again, I look for truth and facts, and how anyone could put that fake stuff out and expect people to believe it is really quite astonishing.
I totally understand United....we must all discern...I do, all the time....

I will try to find where I read this and give you a link...

In the mean time you might find this interesting
http://www.theyfly.com/articles/WILL...E_%20UP%20.htm

viking

Last edited by viking; 08-02-2009 at 01:13 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote