View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 09:52 PM   #832
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Matthew 16:19 tells us "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

What is mentioned here is KEYS (plural), yet the statue of St. Peter at the Vatican is holding only ONE key.

I asked, in an earlier post, why there wasn't a statue of a female holding the feminine key. You didn't think there should be one, but now I am starting to wonder again...

If the Bible says "keys", then why is Peter holding only one key?

Could the other key be hidden in some underground catacomb along with all the other stuff the Vatican does not want us to know?

Now you've really got my imagination going! Do we need to wait for the Chi blast to correct the electrical current or can we take matters into our own hands? Some have said that sun gazing is one of the quickest pathways to enlightenment. Anyone who is interested in this can google Dr. Mitchell Gibson for more information - there are a number of YouTubes of him out there discussing sungazing.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The key is faith that peter represents.Everything on this plain of Xsistence is feminine in nature. Certainly explains the desire for huge phallic symbols Mon-u-Ments being built! The keys are only symbols of that which is truly divine.All that we see ,are only reflections of the higher principles.

The greatest mysteries are veiled, and obvious in nature, once we began to look, we find that Man is the grand symbol of the mysteries. The light is always present,we just need to remove the clouds.

The masculine Golden Radiant Sun shines upon the Silvery reflective feminine Moon (the man on the moon) and shines upon the Earth both night and day. “As above so below”
The **** crows at the first ray of Sunlight.
The light shines on a mirrored Disco ball in a dark club.
Whom or what is the awaiting Bride? “As within so without”

Where is Peter pointing?
Female peacocks on both sides, a white pearl, and an open chamber! Peter’s keyhole? A feminine key?

Oh and a huge pine cone in the center; the Pineal Gland above like a disco ball in a dark bridal chamber … a lantern waiting to be lit.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote