View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 07:28 AM   #19
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: .....about James.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky View Post
Hi. Interesting discussion. Might I chime in? From reading the book, "Three Magic Words" by U.S. Anderson, I came to believe that I am GOD and collectively WE are GOD. Like someone mentioned here, science has caught up with religion by proving the GOD molecule, which is what everything is made up of.
However, I felt the James interview did an amazing job of clarifying for me why it is so difficult for me to remember that I am GOD. It is because I have been tampered with, my system was hard-wired.
But now I am starting to remember. There is nowhere that I am trying to get to. There is nowhere for me to ascend to. I just AM. And I have everything that I need within me to operate safely and joyfully in this reality. With this knowledge, my greatest concern becomes not only ME but WE. And I believe the best way for ME to help WE is to BE THE CHANGE. Because we're all the same thing, GOD, we just don't remember it yet.

THoughts?

love,
becky
wow, Becky, that was great to hear..."by George, I think you've got it" and I believe what you said resonates perfectly with this:

Quote:
Regarding the value to the individual. If anyone is involved in the study of these materials for their own sake and not the sake of the greater humanity, they are missing the point of these teachings and their import. The study of the spiritual domain is the study of selflessness and the expression of soul in the soul carrier for the benefit of all. If there is any other motivation, it will obscure the preparatory phase of the individual and diminish their ability to contribute to the deeper energetics of the master event string.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote