View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 06:33 PM   #4
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Infiltration with Communities

I wouldn't say to kill the person, but I think some consideration should be given to the types of group / community information that could destabilize the operation or put the entire group at risk.

Perhaps it would be best to have groups limited to a certain size which communicate with each other. If a group of 50 people were started, it would be easy to infiltrate and the consequences would be serious. On the other hand, it would be much harder to infiltrate 10 groups of 5 that loosely collaborated with each other. If a group was infiltrated, it wouldn't be substantial and the unaffected members could just start another group elsewhere.

That said, I have some questions about would be infiltrators:

I understand it would be next to impossible to background check members and even if we could and they were with the other side, they would have the means to wipe and recreate their history. A good indicator would be your "gut" feeling about other people, but I wouldn't consider this to be 100% accurate at identifying infiltrators.

So, who would these people be in real life?

Would they be Illuminati children? CIA agents? UN soldiers? When all of this gets started, with whom would they be communicating and how would they communicate? What types of information should be considered sensitive at what stages? What type of information could destabilize an operation and put the members at risk?

What covert actions would they be involved in that identifies them as the opposition?

I have some ideas myself, but I just wanted to hear what everyone else was thinking about this.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote