View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #65
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The GFL says we must prepare to board the ships....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
What about option 3: We grow up, we use our brains (or is that an oxymoron?) and WE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OURSELVES and our actions.

One way or the other I will not get caught in the debate as to the validity of this "GFL".

What I do know is that this world is in a mess because good people who know the truth will not get motivated and remain inactive thereby allowing bad people the opportunity to rule them. If you are controlled in the mind, you are owned.
Its a very complex mess for sure. Many levels of problems on a global scale! Its a whole shift of ages! Even if we have to get off world for a while...what was that place called I head about...terra nova! And whats all this talk I hear about going to the HOTEL for a Vacation!

Quote:
If you look to another "escape clause" like the gfl, you are choosing to remain a victim, ergo a slave.
I think the Star People have been guiding for a while and might just likley take care of their own. But can not prove anything! I was told that if there everwhere to be an evacuation that it is karmic based in nature. That the higher dimensional beings are able to see the entire vibrations of psychic pollution on earth radiating from the minds of mankind. Like a weather radar map. The noise coming from here is apparently causing problems all over the place!

Quote:
This whole trip is about transcending, or am I wrong? We need to understand that transcendence is not some airy-fairy new agey feel good gooey hooey thing.

It actually means to attain greater levels of consciousness. How do we do this? Ah, easy, we screw up then let some star-studded cast come down in light ships and whisk us away? Like hell. We, we need to take responsibility and to realise that untill we learn to take ownership of our lives in a responsible manner, as guardians to each and every soul that shares this planet ON THIS planet, we are going nowhere other than back to the starting line to do it ALL OVER AGAIN until we get it right.
While this sounds good it dose not mean there is no federation with an agenda. There appears to be something going on with this beautiful earth I also will not get into a debate about the truth status of the GFL it will speak for it self I'm am guessing soon but im in the middle of the mix too.

Quote:
Phew, all that so early in the morning.......it's going to be a great day.

Beam me up Spotty, I want to see Bergundia's cats also.
ha now thats funny peace jt!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote