View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Another possible way your being god/creator/universe

Kevin--

Thanks very much for the post and the generous offer to share/help/teach--whatever we need here, i guess!

A week or 2 ago, i posted a thread re: Clarity of Awareness, asking what other forum members thought about it, etc. as well as i can remember, i didn't get any definite responses (i think someone posted a link to the Hidden Hand material ...... ya'll aren't competitors, are you?!? LOL!

Kevin--

Do you channel information from a higher-dimensional entity (e.g., Ra, Seth, etc.)???

I may be misremembering, but i thought the COA material i've already read somehow gave me the impression that there may be various channellers for this (these) entity(ies)

Maybe you could also answer one more question ..... i've been associated with PA/PC since last December (that's right ..... im one of the infamous Dec. 9 Thuban-wannabe "walk-ins!" SORRY, Kevin ...... private joke.) anyway ..... i'm really into all the stuff ...... understand most of it (except things explained in mathematical/scientific terms that i can't translate, i.e., quatum physics, string theory, etc.

I consider myself Christian (Catholic, not attending) but am very open to the truths of other faiths--Judaism, Taoism, Buddhism, etc.; also open-minded re: all the "bizzarre stuff" that we learn about on PA/PC ...... and am ESPECIALLY interested in how all these threads may be woven together into a brilliant tapestry of love, light, truth, peace, joy, compassion, and service. i believe that the greatest truth i know presently is that i'm called: 1) to love God with all my heart, mind and soul, and 2) to love my neighbor as myself. i try to act-this-out on a day to day basis, but of course, never totally succeed. i'm decent at interpreting my own dreams (though it may take me awhile sometimes! LOL! and helping friends or family members with their dreams.) I have studied Western religion (Christianity-Catholic/Protestant; American spirituality vs European & Other ethnic or native groups' spiritual traditions); Eastern religion (Taoism, Buddhism), and have a fairly wide working knowledge of various strains comprising contemporary "pop" spirituality, e.g., evangelical, progressive, liturgical, pentecostal, liberation theology, environmental theology, non-denominational, and the various schools of paranormal thought. I very much enjoy growing in my knowledge and understanding of spiritual truths through exposure to a diversity of ideas, through love in-praxis, especially toward the neediest of the community, and beginning with my family and friends. I believe God is essentially LOVE, and Jesus was/is God's perpetual and personal love-message to each of his daughters-sons here .... the universal and eternal Logos, the son-daughter of God Mother-Father.

Yet on the other hand ..... i I can't see auras nor lucid dream (HECK! i'm lucky if i can even REMEMBER a snipped of a dream anymore); i understand a bare minimum about numerology or astrology. have never channeled, done automatic writing, had an NDE or an OBE (that i can recall). I don't read Tarot cards, can't remember my past lives, have not ever consciously been in touch with my higher self(ves). i can't "sense" the lightness or density of my "merkabah," don't know how to "clear my chakras" (unless i buy a book!). am not "in touch" with any guides or ET's trying to help me on my spiritual journey. I "know in my bones" that i am Father-Mother God's daughter-son, Jesus' sister and protege, and an eternal, undestructable piece of All-That-Is, which means i am conneted with every other person, entity, of any species in the universe, and that WE ARE ALL ONE!

Yet still ..... i'm unable to deliberately raise my vibratory level at will, and--- i'm a bit skeptical that i'll be able to teach myself very much about these various abilities and talents before it's too late. How much of a drawback to Ascension might my lack of know-how in these araeas be??? I have the definite impression that this ability to command some of the "forces" at work in metaphysical operations might be an essential pre-requisite. because of my almost total lack of paranormal or metaphysical experience (i've never even tripped before! even though i'm a hippie but i can pray in tongues!) i'm a bit afraid that i won't be a suitable "candidate for Ascension." is that correct, or am i confused here?? am i doomed to spend an additional hundreds-of-thousands-of-years on the Karmic wheel? am i destined to accompany our poor sick planet into other realms of existence, where my fate may be to be enslaved or eaten by draconians? is a deficiency in esoteric practice succificient to keep you from being among the 144,000 who have "completed" all their work and "met the objectives" of their pre-birth contracts to graduate with earth from 3D to 5D reality??? and to help others here at this time also to ascend?? is the time likely "too short" for me to learn what i need to graduate/ascend? should i try NOT to work outside the home right now, so i can spend more time learning/experimenting/exploring/increasing in esoteric understanding & utilizion of my psychc/paranormal abilities?

LOTS OF QUESTIONS! Can you help, Kevin? what can you tell me???' do you think it's "too late." Should i just resign myself to my unfortunate (at least in the short-term) fate? Serious Questions!

respectfully,
hippihillbobbi

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 03-12-2010 at 12:11 PM.
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote