View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #43
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New interview with Aaron McCollum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRobot View Post
The information coming out from Aaron, Dave Corso and Duncan is believable to me. I feel extreme empathy for the manipulation, pain and control they have been through in their life.

"Did anyone else catch the info he gave in the interview about Haiti? Did I hear correctly that one of the reasons for the earthquake he said was to take humans as a food source? By who? Aliens? Also the whole thing about a person's brain being tastiest when it's in a totally tortured state.....was as gruesome as it was shocking. Although I've heard similar statements that agree with that.

In the end, Aaron has my full support. He's a brave man who deserves all our respect for surviving what he's gone through.
"

Greeting GreenRobot
You are correct . We are considered very tasty I suppose .
In the confusion in Haiti after the quake , it is very hard to keep track of people . People could vanish and nobody would know ... This on top of the thousand of people that disappear without trace every year . Scary business since 1954 according to William Milton Cooper .
This is probably one of the reasons why we will not see a public disclosure .
The PTB would have to admit that even today they are impotent to protect the population . I say even today because the Secret government
has probably made fantastic progress with " reverse engineering " and acquisition of some alien technology that probably is still no match for the ones that find us tasty ....
And this bring us to the super soldier projects which are essentially to engineer soldiers capable to fight alien invaders .. and also possible Earthly enemies . My 2 cents worth ...
Cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote