View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #105
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

I wouldn't over/underestimate the IP issue here. WHy? Well, maybe this story will clarify some things, for the one that don't get this IP issue...

Some 8-9 years back, when I was a completely novice regarding internet in any possible mean, a friend of mine gave me a CD with a "very special program" as he said. It was a small program, which enabled the user to get any desired IP from anywhere in the world...even in a second tact. You know what this mean? That program just assigned another IP to my PC each and every second and if you would be on to trace me, you could think that I am on a different corner of this planet every other minute.

"Unfortunately", back then my PC was pretty slow, some 800 mhz Intel processor and 64 mb DDRAM main storage...so you can imagine that this program just took almost all free resources and I had to dismiss it.

There are some free and very good programms on the net avaliable now...if any of you just feel scared that your pc might be monitored

I totaly agree that everyone using multiple "personalities" here on this forum should be baned...forever. !!! So well done here!

with respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote