View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: What does a new world look like?

My guides have been coaching me to envision my new world for what I truly would like it to be, and not necessarily as in opposition or reaction to how it has been. That's been proving interesting and harder than I thought.

The things in the old world that I've been reacting to, are things like Greed, selfishness, desire to control others, manipulation, cruelty, non-appreciation, short sightedness, parasitism, prejudice, criminality, dishonesty, lack of compassion, rejection on bigoted grounds, non-confront, laziness, abuse, fear based living, divisiveness, etc.

The new world, which I envision, has raised it's frequency to the point where these things are a non issue. They can't stand in the light of the new consciousness.

I see people caring for each other as a first action. I see love, appreciation and mutual respect. I see people offering up what contributions they can make, and these being accepted with gratitude and encouragement. I see people living in community, with co-action and co-creation being the preferred activity. More performers and fewer spectators. I see great care taken in the production of plentiful and healthy food, while taking great care to look after the needs of the earth as well. I see the overwhelming expectation that technology will be clean and non polluting. I see complete openness and honesty, because people just don't do things they need to try to hide. I see an emphasis on keeping our world beautiful and in harmony with nature instead of profitable and cost effective. I see all beings on earth having all that they need, and that the idea it could be otherwise as outrageous. I see us dissolving our artificial borders and becoming one true people where differences are embraced for the colours they add to the palette, rather than being something to be corrected or feared. I see love.

I see us getting our act together on the ground and being brought into the galactic community of space faring peoples on an equal footing with the others.

I see Gaia being proud of what we've done with her surface.

In rereading, I see I should add that I see us caring for the healing and nurturing of those who've been providing us with the context we have been creating against the backdrop of. The dark players. The greedy, self-interested, controlling, lying, cheating, stealing, abusive, machiavellians. I see us thanking them for dirtying themselves so that we might have the opportunity to grow to heights never dreamt of, and then providing a loving environment for them in which they can get some rest and heal, and rejoin the greater community as productive, caring participants, instead of the owners and controllers. I think this is an important part of our own healing process, and the the quickest route out of the old world we're all so done with.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 01-28-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote