View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #13
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Great Deception May 2010 - alien invasion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Is karma that dumb that it falls for such manipulation attempts?
My understandings:

Well, I'm sure my explanation is highly oversimplified... HOWEVER, karma historically has been very pliable by those in the know at the highest levels. They have learned to dodge karma for many many millenia. One of their favorite techniques is to get the people to take their own karma onto themselves for them.

You see this in the story of Jesus. It is the religious elite, the scribes and the pharisees that want to have him arrested and killed. They don't like him showing the people that the kingdom of heaven is within them and that when they count on the 'father' within they connect directly to the source and all things are provided for them. They want to keep the people powerless and in fear of the god outside of themselves that is ready to punish them for thinking that the power lies within them rather than without. They are very threatened by Jesus message not to let any man or establishment get between you and the 'father'.

Anyway... they rally up the people themselves to condemn Jesus and set Barabas the murdered free. They are attempting to put the karma for the act on the heads of the people rather than their own heads.

Same goes for wars etc. The government gets the people to rally behind the war cry, therefore they are just meeting the people's demands and the karma lies on the people's heads, not theirs.

That being said, karma dodging days are over, and the power elite will now have the full karma decend upon them from the millenia of karma dodging... it will all be returned.

Karma itself was pliable for those who bent the rules beyond what they were meant to be, however, the infinite has kept the actual score and the score will be settled. Because, the truth is: You reap as you sew, even if you can hold it off for a period... We are all responsible for balancing the energies we send out.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote