View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 08:45 AM   #626
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Thanks, and yeah I figured such as every movement can be thought of as an agenda, but I was more referring to the manipulation of others to cause suffering. It seems to me that those involved in that game are in an endless circle until they themselves stop the manipulation. Above/below, manipulate/manipulated, kinda of like how we farm animals so we get farmed.

What type of being is a sphere of golden light (in this case about human size) that takes people to other planets in their dreams?

Maybe and odd question but.. Did Angelic beings or archetypes all incarnate here over the last few hundred years? Like Tesla, Rife, Reich, Leedskalnin ect, all within that small time period.. I wonder because assuming we are not being lied to here as well , each one seemed to bring powerful tools of engineering and of healing to our consciousness, both for our body (rife) and for Gaia (reich). If so... how come this all happened within that time period?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Dear Phtha!

The agenda behind the agenda stops with the origin of all agendas, first cause, prime mover, the Alpha-Beginning, the Word (John.1.1) or a similar labeling being reached or 'discovered'.

This Prime mover is YOU in noTime, say defined in scientific terms as a quanta count of Now-Times of the order of 1.8 trillion trillion trillion trillion AGO.
1 second is made up of 3 thousand million billion trillion of those same timequanta.

AA

Last edited by Phtha; 01-19-2010 at 08:50 AM.