View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Question Predictions... To be or not to be?

I’ve come across many predictions over the years and am interested in getting as many predictions as possible on one thread to see how they fair and also it’d be a good way to analyse and compare. I’m also intrigued to see if disinfo predictions can be weeded out.

Predictions can come from any source, e.g. various divination methods, channelling or just pure intuition or knowing.

It may be a good idea to reference the predictions where possible even if it’s from your higher selves.

Here’s one to start with;

You can read the full article by following the link below;

http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/astro.html

Helen Sewell May 2008
THE ASTROLOGY OF 2012

Quote;

“I was very excited when I discovered that the time of the 2012 winter solstice was 11:11 Universal Time. I have been following the 11:11 phenomenon since the early 90s, and am hoping very much that the evolution of consciousness promised by its devotees will indeed take place! There is a wealth of information on the significance of the numbers 11:11 on the internet but, in a nutshell, much of the material comes from the channelled messages of the US medium Solara, and the underlying theme is that we are moving away from duality to oneness. This development is a global phenomenon, which began in 1992. The channellings state that eleven ‘doorways’ will open (the first one opened on 11th January 1992, and the last one will open on 11th November 2011), and with each opening there will be a shift in our consciousness.

At this moment of 11:11 on 21st December 2012, the Sun will have just entered Capricorn and the tenth house and this, I feel, is particularly significant. Capricorn is the last of the earth signs, and if we think of the evolution through the signs, arrival here is when we should have reached the greatest understanding of this earthly plane and physical reality. In Geoff Stray’s book, Beyond 2012, he writes extensively about the possible spiritual and esoteric changes that could take place at this time, so if there is one astrological sign in which to have an actual manifestation of an event, it would be very fitting for it to take place in Capricorn. It is entirely appropriate, for instance, that – symbolically (i.e. given the date we choose to celebrate it) - Jesus was born under this sign. This speaks to me of the actual physical incarnation of the godhead. It is worth contemplating the meaning of the glyph for Capricorn, a creature half-goat, half-fish, as the coming together of spirit and matter.

The Charts of England and 2012 Combined

In Fig. 3 we see the chart of the England on the inside and the chart of 21st December 2012 on the outside. This then allows us to see if the transits of the planets in 2012 are making any significant angles or conjunctions to any of the important points in England’s chart. (This technique is exactly the same as when a person comes to an astrologer for a reading to see which planetary influences are reflecting what is going on in their lives.)

From this combination, I notice - with some trepidation – that Pluto is, extremely significantly, exactly on England’s Midheaven and Sun, while also squaring Uranus in the twelfth house of the collective. So all that energy for revolutionary change will be focusing on our national identity in the world. The twelfth house is also about hidden enemies and the ‘rebel’ could well emerge suddenly from quite an unexpected source to rise up against Pluto’s power and control, with very serious consequences indeed.

The reason for the rebellion, of course, may also come from different groups (Uranus rules groups and societies) with their own particular agendas, as it seems to me people on the whole are often quite reluctant to act unless they are affected personally. Interestingly, the Uranus/Pluto cycle is also connected to the slave trade, and in lots of ways we have a new kind of slavery today – debt, which begins as soon as a student leaves school and takes out a loan for their further education, and is then gradually replaced or added to by high-payment mortgages and other loans, which ensure we are kept enslaved to the financial system.

The whole religious issue, which has effectively dominated global politics and the ‘War on Terror’ for the last decade, is also not going to go away overnight and may well escalate to an Armageddon-type situation. When planets transit through Sagittarius, as Pluto has been doing, it tends to be in the realm of philosophical thought and the potential of something - it is only when it enters the sign of Capricorn that those ideas are then materialised. There is currently quite a bit in the media about believers in ‘End Times’, highlighting how an awful lot of people are trying their hardest to make this rather frightening day-of-judgment scenario a reality.

Pluto on the Midheaven of England’s chart will certainly bring power to our nation, and seeing this makes me understand why England, in a strangely fated way, won the bid for the 2012 Olympic Games when it seemed so against the odds. When a person has a Pluto transit like this, they often come into their power and are thrust into the limelight; a good example of this was when Margaret Thatcher came to power. So it is interesting that all the world’s eyes will be on England in the summer of 2012.

Mentioning Prime Ministers, I believe that David Cameron could well be the person in power in 2012, because he was born under the conjunction of Uranus/Pluto in 1966 and will be so very familiar with these energies. Potentially, he could be the one to best steer the nation through its transition.

2012 Hotspot

I decided to scan the whole year of 2012 astrologically to see when would be the most dangerous hotspots, and it would appear that June is the most tension-ridden month of the year. Here I have put the June Full Moon chart around the chart of the UK, because Full Moons and New Moons heighten whatever tensions are in the air, and often cause a physical manifestation of an event. What makes it so potentially explosive is that Mars, the god of war, is now thrown into the equation by landing exactly on the nation’s Saturn, representing our stability, structure, and also our defences, and being at the apex of the T-square (90 degrees) with the Sun/Moon opposition. Incidentally, the London bombings on 7 July 2005 were on the New Moon, which was similarly in a square (90 degrees) aspect to Mars. So this is again a graphic example of the type of aggressive act that can be perpetrated under such an aspect.

Conclusions and Solutions

Lastly, I would like to draw on myth again to try and help give us some clues for a way forward in all this. When Gaia (Mother Earth) wearied of Uranus being repulsed by their offspring and consequently burying them, she employed her son, Saturn, to castrate him as he slept. When he carried Uranus’ severed bleeding genitals down to the shore and cast them into the sea, he inadvertently fertilised the ocean. Thus, up rose Venus (or Aphrodite) – the goddess of love – out of the foaming brine.

This would suggest to me that we have to accept we live in an imperfect world and that the Uranian vision of perfection, as seen through the cool unfeeling eyes of masculine logic, has to be balanced by Gaia’s earth wisdom - otherwise the darker side of the feminine will rise up and brutally retaliate. It is interesting to me that it is Venus who is the end product of this story, insinuating that it is indeed love that offers the resolution in the end. It is worth noting how there could be dire consequences by neglecting the feminine archetype in all our hopes and fears for what 2012 might bring, and both men and women would do well to heed this.

It is said that there were only two things the gods required from mankind - and these are inscribed above the temple at Delphi. The first is ‘Man know thyself’, and the second is ‘Nothing in excess’. I leave it to you to contemplate how well you think we have fared in this regard since those ancient times!”

Unquote.

Ps Best not mention the prediction for 27th November 2009 disclosure! OOPS, I just did!!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote