Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 03:33 AM   #306
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm just wondering if what we are dealing with is the ancient removal of Ra...followed by a battle (which continues to this very day?) between Amen (loyal to Ra?) and Ptah (opposed to Ra?)...with Horus (neutral?) attempting to unify the two factions...and end the conflict of the ages. This hypothetical battle may have started with the creation of the Human Race (ordered by Ra and carried out by Ptah?)...and the subsequent theocratic enslavement of Humanity. Could we be in the middle of a three-way conflict between Michael (neutral), Gabriel (pro-Ra), and Lucifer (anti-Ra)?

Then...add the names Reptilians, Anunnaki, Draconians, Greys, God, Satan, Lucifer, Angels, Demons, Extraterrestrials, Jesus, Mary, Black Pope, Zionism, Teutonic Zionism, Andromedans, et al...and things may begin to come into focus...but you might not like what you see. You might even cry.

I'm still seeing an 'Anna-like' Human/Reptilian Hybrid (Ptah/Lucifer?) engaged in a power struggle with a Rival Loyal to Amen...for control of Earth, the Moon, the Solar System, (the Universe?), the City States, the DUMB's, the Secret Space Program, Ancient Technology...and ownership of the Human Race.

The process of getting to the bottom of all of this may be very confusing and complex...but the ultimate reality may be very simple and startling. I don't claim to know the truth...but we have been lied to throughout history...and we are still being lied to. Disclosure may be very unpleasant...and we may not be able to handle the truth. This may be why Disclosure has to be a Process rather than a Single Event. Avalon may be a huge part of this process.

Just an afterthought...were the Physical Reptilians who were loyal to Ra...mostly exterminated. Is this why the Reptilian Phenomenon is mostly Interdimensional in nature? Do they constitute the Hidden God Amen? Are the only Physical Reptilians on Earth the ones who were/are opposed to Ra and who are loyal to Ptah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtXZEBDrhV0&NR=1

Namaste
You see ODM you bring up some great points. It's the sorting it all out that kind of gets me wondering what has been twisted in "sacred" texts verses what really happened.

You got crazy lunar worshipers doing hinky things that don't resonate with my views, and then you have others that do. We have sun worshipers that spread of message of love and oneness, but is it real love and oneness or some enslavement to an ingrained ideal in our DNA meant to control us via this seeing of "God/dess" creator being?

I do believe we have been visited by vastly more intelligent races. Are the Annunaki the Nephilim? Are they the one's who rejected Jehovah of the OT? Are they evil and bad? Are they determined to enslave us to serve them or were they trying to rescue us from a tyrannical god who had gained power? Isis is very interesting as is the Horus, Ra, and Ptah stories. What is it with the feminine Goddess and women being so maligned throughout the ages into a subservient position? Is it some inner ability women possess that males want to control? Does it really matter what one's sex is? I don't really think one's sex matters, but who knows. There does seem to be a concerted effort for eons to subjugate women and our natural sensitivities.

I'm very interested in hearing the continued thoughts in this whole thread.

Still reading and watching,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote