View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:31 AM   #526
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I am astonished of how I’ve become to see all sides of the arguments in the last few pages on this thread. I’ve managed to see the wisdom expressed on both sides (whilst trying to ignore the rest and having a good giggle in the process). So I shall leave you with some wise words that I’ve come across on my travels;

“Two opposing truths can exist simultaneously in the
same space. Do not therefore assume that That Which
Opposes You is That Which Is Not Good For You.
It may be just the reverse.

So be aware and stay awake! The Law of Opposites
sometimes leads you to a Divine Dichotomy.”
Yes Gita, that is the case, Asha talks about that as diferent time/vectors in the spectrum of probabilities, so for the people that are embracing the lowest vibration or probability one (Illuminati agenda, armaggedon escenario) their aims and actions are "truth" to the outcome they wish to see

In my opinion that is the reason why so many felt disturbed by the Thuban thread because it was aiming to achieve a probability/frequency that was not in resonance with the frequency of the majority of the people in this forum, hence it created a lot of friction by trying to pull down the frequency to a level that most of us experienced as Pain

That does not mean that the people that align with that probability time/space are "wrong", we may think it is an unwise energy decision and it is. The are chosing the path of de-evolution or space dust return which is not the "ideal" path for Source but it is a path within the scope of free will

It does not mean that Source does not love the parts of itself that chose to de-evolve either, it is a choice

For us its being about founding our own boundaries and deciding what we really want to manifest in our collective paradigm and I am really optimistic because I think the Heart of Avalon is quite sound and aligned with the path of Joy or star dust return or self mastery

Love to all