View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:46 PM   #1029
Spregovori

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
Where specifically are you getting this information HAL 9000? I have heard Alex Collier reference something similar to this, but not exactly. I would be interested in reading more about this...
If i am not mistaken Greer mentioned this...but i think Greer said that we (as people on earth) are under quarantine....and in Thuban thread it was stated that there is a barrier of a sort...the exact words were: "ET ships at present cannot enter the realm of the Earth in a physical manner to a distance of 2 million kilometers (encompassing the Moon and so 5% to the planet Venus). However interdimensionally, they are like the clouds you see in the sky in a plasmic form. Any spaceship represents a 3D cross-section of a 4D spacial reality. This means spaceships are like the shadow you cast against a wall in the sunlight in a 3D-2D analogy."

I also remember mentions of ET (higher "dimension") having trouble staying in 3rd for longer periods of time...or something like that...

about the soap opera.... just imagine the avalon/camelot content put into a script-movie + modern tech effects....it would be block buster of the century