View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 02:25 AM   #289
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Left side Negative or Feminine, right side Masculine or Positive.

Imagine what one could do and be when both polarities, Masculine and Feminine work together within one’s self. X'g the streams!

That would be electrifying!!!
See, I do not agree regarding the feminine energy to be negative and the male positive. Male energy is aggressive, driving, and feminine is emotional, nurturing, receiving. The egg is penetrated by the sperm, but it is within the feminine that life grows, it is the feminine that nurtures the child within her, and once it is born, the feminine feeds the child with life giving milk, and immunizes it with her own anti-bodies.

As for the left brain being female and negative, I say it is the right brain that is feminine based on the properties each half does:

Left Brain
Logical

Sequential

Rational

Analytical

Objective
Looks at parts

Right Brain

Random

Intuitive

Holistic

Synthesizing

Subjective

Looks at wholes

Now, we each possess both halves, but women are dominated by the right side, and males the left side. When a male has a stroke it is much harder for other parts of his brain to take over areas that were damaged while women due to the way they think can regain abilities they lost in a stroke more easily.

I am looking at this energetically, not negative bad and positive good, but a different energy. I don't really like the term masculine or feminine energy because we could just as easily call one energy sending and one energy receiving, or create new terms completely. There is a sense of competition and judging in labeling things masculine vs. feminine and then equating positive and negative.

I agree with you that the goal is to find balance within of the energies. By finding that balance we will spiritually grow and move closer to that divine oneness.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 05-06-2009 at 02:28 AM.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote