View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 06:18 AM   #19
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Conspicary Theory" with Jesse Ventura

Hello Nameless,

I feel that we are merely exchanging thoughts, perceptions, and opinions. I feel very confident in the logic expressed in my previous post related to these three areas of self expression. We do not have a debate, for when it's all done and said, we will not change this program and how it is being presented. I seldomly debate on that which I can have no direct impact.

For me, the premise of my post is simple. The few whom you are able to reach regardless of the media programming or subliminal format that is used, still triggers the multiplier effect. They will want to know more, gain personal clarity on the information, very likely resulting in internet searches. This will provide them the less colorful depictions they have seen on tv, with more black and white facts. These few will then sprout this new found information outward to those they know (whom might have been those susceptible to the subliminal programming), then they will aslo seek clarity and so forth.

As previously posted, all it takes is a few to look at what they didn't consider before, and under those circumstances, the show/program is indeed succeeding.

A Happy New Year to you!
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote