View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 07:25 AM   #2
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This break up shows why we humans aren't ready to transcend. Or maybe ascend.

as the division ... the drama of what was occuring within our family here was unfolding ... i too felt such deep sadness ... sadness that we were becoming separated ... i felt it within my heart ... enough that i decided to leave ... couldn't remain where there was such pain occuring ...

after some time ... i realized leaving was not the answer ... leaving no longer resonated with me ... remaining here and once again locating unity with us all was the work we had ahead of us ...

free will ... we can choose whatever feels appropriate for us ... and we should ... but isn't this ... a part of our journey ... individual and as a unit?
isn't this ... learning towards unification?

what learning ... will leaving bring ... that resonated with me even less ...

no ... perhaps we as a human race are not ready for our destination right in this moment ... but ... our learning ... our experiences upon our path of truth ... IS indeed ... our process to the new world ... a very different way of life ...

i feel ... the time is now to know our truth ... realize what is actual and what is merely illusion ... transcend ego ... ascend to BE with our higher selves ...

i feel ... this break up experienced ... initially surfaced our weaknesses as a whole ... but ... since then ... i feel we have realized immensely what we have learned from it ... how we allowed our ego to govern us ...
how we allowed the wedge of agenda ... however it arrived ... to divide and separate us ...

realize ... learn and move forward once again ...
as a whole once more ...

i feel this process strengthened us ... in many ways ...
i feel this experience by all ... was not a weakness ... not in the big picture of what is unfolding ...

perhaps not in this moment ... perhaps not tomorrow ...
but ... we WILL ... and we ARE ... BEcoming who we really are once more ...
and this ... this was merely a stepping stone ...
a big stone for certain ... but i feel ... we have learned and are navigating our path as a whole to one that is even more truer ... than what was ...
i truly do ...

we are learning ... to disintigrate our fears ...
we are learning ... to live within truth ...

and we are ... BEcoming stronger for it ...

avalon ... certainly is a well above average example of human activity ...
remembering ... there are NO coincidences ...

if we can't figure this out here ... seeking and coming to know our truth by way of integration with others ...
how in the world will others figure it out ...

whatever happens here is quick ... boom boom boom ... learn it ... live it ... continue moving forward ...

CONTINUE ... moving forward within love and wisdom and strength gained ...
on this journey ...

no sadness ... just happiness that we are transcending ...
within our own selves ...
within our beloved forum ...
within this world ...

it takes time ... and experiences ...
we are strong ... we WILL ... arrive ...

carpe diem ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote