View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #605
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Hi James/Michael -- of all the gut-wrenching memories/knowledge you have shared w/us recently, this one stands out for me:

'6) The next step will involve the development of human embryos implanted with A.I. The A.I system will act as ‘mother’ for these embryos while they are in a physical test tube environment. The A.I system and the human embryos will learn from each other as the embryo develops. Clones of these embryos will then be made by the A.I system. These will be implanted into human women.'

it is extremely difficult for me to read your writings -- & then only a bit a time -- so i hope i am not asking what is common knowledge: Are you saying that this is how you came in to your present physical form? as an AI/human clone, w/one clone being the prototype?

re your solution:
'1) Children detailed in No.6 of first paper will have final answer and solution to this problem.'

i've often thought that the reptilian/human hybrids amongst us -- & the grey/human clones amongst us -- these are the only terrestial hope for the humans --

now that i am learning of AI/human hybrids/clones , i put these beings at the top of the list of terrestial hope for the humans

your past life memories/regression reads like poetry -- thank you

carry on the Good Fight -- the battles sure are heating up a bit of late -- it seems quite a few people are being heavily psychically/emf/etc attacked right now -- massmedia subliminals running fast & furious also

but just the fact that you are remembering! & telling! tells me that the matrix is starting to crack & the programming getting weaker --

Prayers for your safety, &
Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote