View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #411
josie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJockey View Post
My questions:

1. Will there be an Erich von Daniken full interview?

2. As a consumer of the alternative media I always had the impression that the alternative media always exaggerates (famine, martial law, 3rd world war starting all the time, economy imploding in a few month and so on… but it never happens), and has a serious problem with accuracy (example: it’s the Zionists, it’s the Nazis, it’s the Illuminati, it’s the Vatican, it’s the masons, it’s the bad aliens, it’s the reptilians, it’s demons from other dimensions and so on). I was wondering if Project Camelot can comment on this issue, perhaps propose an explanation. (I am aware that Project Camelot has stated publicly that not everything on the website is true because some claims contradict others).

Consider this in the case for the credibility of the alternative media: someone like David Icke can put on his website among the Lattest News Headlines this title: Garreth Icke’s Debut Albume released (link: http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/ - scroll down). Is your son’s album just as important as an attempt by the conspirators to engage in genocidal vaccination? NO! I don’t have any explanation for this situation on David Icke’s website. Idealistically these people should represent ideas not persons (certainly not themselves), and every piece of information that they put out there should be the truth and nothing but the relevant truth. Unfortunately that’s not how things are as you can see, and I strongly recommend anybody who participates in the alternative media to represent ideas (truth, compassion, respect, equality etc.) not themselves or who knows what.

Final statement: The truth is within you. Everything else is secondary. Finding out what the future is, is not a requirement, it is a product of fear. The world is what we make of it.
brilliant. absolutely. thank you for that insight. I was circling but hadn't quite grasped it yet
josie is offline   Reply With Quote