View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #20
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cancer, what will help/cure it

So sorry to hear that Ammit, here are my recommendations:

There is a product called Immune Extra that's been highly successful at treating cancers and rebuilding damaged, dysfunctional immune systems. google it, they can get a better deal from distributors than from the manufacturer if it's on sale. $27-$34 for a bottle of 30 and you take one a day, I take it because it's one of the best things you can take for the immune system. Anyone who is dealing with cancer or any other kind of immunological dysfunction should be on it...

Vitamin D3 she should take 50,000-100,000 iu a day for a year...then reduce to 5000iu a day. Also must take boron, vitamin k2 and magnesium with D3 or it loses it's effectiveness, they work together synergisticaly to build immune function.

Krill oil

High grade Zeolite - order online

Graviola - South American rainforest plant, potent herbal cancer fighter

Get on a good green drink like Emerald Greens from health food store, take with apple juice

Buy a good detox formula from health food store, ask clerk what they recommend

A good liquid vitamin...Source of Life Red is good, they also have a shake that I take daily as my multi-vitamin that has everything including enzymes, bioflavaniods and other herbal supplements.

Eat alot of raw foods and vegetables, stay away from fish especially tuna, because of the high mercury content. No fried foods and stay away from sugar and white flour, it's hard on the liver.

Learn to meditate and visualize, to use the mind to heal, the mind has an incredible ability to heal the body....

Also find someone at the health food store who is knowlegable what they recommend...there are products that work with T Cells on a cellular level, it's like $60 a bottle and I forget what it's called.

Also cancer is an emotional disease...many people that get cancer have anger and resentment issues they need to work on, unless it's environmental....toxins she's exposed to. Either way cancer is an issue of toxic emotions or toxins in the environment. The zeolite is to detox from heavy metals,

Meditation will help detox emotions....this is a wonderful website with the best guided meditations I've done. They are 3-5 minutes long, so it's best to do 5-7 in a row to get into a deep state while working on the issues you need to address. You always come out of these meditations with a good buzz too, you should give a try yourself! It's also a very good website for people who want to reach for states of higher consciousness

http://www.orindaben.com/pages/rooms...ditation_room/

Good luck! My prayers are with you!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote