View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 09:52 PM   #15
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A possible secret to free unlimited energy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
I think if you research this more you will see this is not the case. In fact he patented his plans and knew that someday they would enter the public domain which they have. However there is great debate over the actual designs and interpretations. Stan left out alot of glue, he just put in enough to make sure he got patents.

I think you are the one who needs to do more research.

I have 4+ hours of video lectures of Stan Meyer explaining very clearly how the entire process works and how to replicate it.

There have been several working and demonstrated replications of this technology and the videos can be found on YouTube.

Several of the videos show very clearly distilled water being decomposed using Stan's process.

If you have done the research you will know that electrolysis doesn't work on distilled water.

The reason people feel like they are still missing something is because they are stupid.

Stan explains about 50 times in his videos and another 20 or so in his patent that using coherent light (LED's) of a specific frequency directed at the water greatly increases the efficiency.

Why no one has caught on to this and tried it I am not sure.

Especially considering there is another patent that describes the efficient decomposition of water using a specific frequency of UV light provided by LED's and a specific RF frequency.

The UV light splits the molecules and the RF prevents them from immediately recombining.

In Meyer's case the UV and the high voltage splits the water and the high voltage prevents it from recombining.

If anyone out there studies Keely's work then this will all be pretty obvious.

Find the chord of the mass and then tune or detune accordingly.

Universal Laws Never Before Revealed: Keely's Secrets : Understanding and Using the Science of Sympathetic

The Physics of Love: The Ultimate Universal Laws

Free Energy Pioneer: John Worrell Keely

The Secret of Light
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote