View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #122
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

I walked away from gambling not because i got an assistance, but because nothing is free. Accepting that help means you are bound to pay back, whatever the bill might be. I was not ready to take that risk. I have some history in that, it was an old trick to get me and I called it.

Experiences are always individual, so what is good for you might not be good for me. It’s too diverse.

Everybody fails one time or the other. As more bitter the failures, as faster the learning. I learned pretty fast…

In Yoga the ESP abilities are called SIDDHIS. There are many and they are all listed in the ancient literature. Check Patanjali’s Yoga sutras etc..
SIDDHIS are considered indications of spiritual progress, but it is also warned about the use of them. They are like flowers on the roadside, if you divert to pick them, then you are loosing the direction forward.
You would not notice a SIDDHA-Yogi, even if sitting right in front of him/her. They remain anonym for their own protection.

To use these abilities for someones own benefit and without inner rapport will most likely bring the downfall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I got tired of hearing him say that and I told him I can get him to that ability. I knew that would shut him up :-)
So what do you teach him?

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote