View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 11:49 PM   #514
JohnMatX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi JohnM!

When the planet earth came intop physical existence from a solar nebula so 4.8 billion years ago it became a NEW EARTH by and through the agglomerating material forming the metallic elemental earth.

The OLD EARTH so had existed in a metaphysical form before this 'densification'.
It so was a PHASESHIFT between geometrical dimensions, which allowed the Old Earth to transform into a New Earth - a dimensional intersections between LineSpacetime and HyperSpacetime mirrored from QuantumSpacetima and OmniSpacetime in a particular labeling.

The Old Earth now has attained its evolutionary nexus point to Phaseshift agian - this time from the LineSpacetime back into the HyperSpacetime with the difference of then being able to Retain its LineSp[ace Identity as a Kernel of Seed for its ascension.

This has nothing to do with how you seem to classify the notion of EGO as you seem to describe it in your post.
And yes, the Thuban data is for 'feeding' -even for 'intoxication'. Our master-templar; who you must surely know indeed, if you are familiar with the 12th dimension, has said so:

(28) Jesus said: I stood in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found them all drunk, I found none among them thirsting; and my soul was afflicted for the sons of men, for they are blind in their heart and they do not see. For empty came they into the world, seeking also to depart empty from the world. But now they are drunk. When they have thrown off their wine, then will they repent.

Abraxas
"When the planet earth came intop physical existence from a solar nebula so 4.8 billion years ago it became a NEW EARTH by and through the agglomerating material forming the metallic elemental earth."

Is time Simultaneous? For if it is then NEW Earth is Not New. New is feeding our Ego. For we are trained to live by our Ego. Which Ego hungers for Power. How is this not Related?

"this time from the LineSpacetime back into the HyperSpacetime with the difference of then being able to Retain its LineSp[ace Identity as a Kernel of Seed for its ascension."

So our Linear 3D Minds will go back into HyperSpacetime which is a more a Multi Dimensional mind frame foundation. Threw which we Retain our Linear 3D mind set after/during Ascension. So why then will we keep one Identity of our 3D mind. When we all are Multi Dimensional. I am sorry but your explanation is quite strange. Many twist to known words with a Metapsychical add-on. Don't try to Resonate be it.

"And yes, the Thuban data is for 'FEEDING' -even for 'intoxication'. Our master-templar; who you must surely know indeed, if you are familiar with the 12th dimension, has said so:"

This statement of Feeding does not sit well. From what my heart knows. True 12 D beings don't not need to FEED us information. I know you are quite scattered in your search for truth. Almost all of us are. In time our searches will lead to other expressions that suite us at times. How do you receive your information?

"Jesus said: I stood in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found them all drunk, I found none among them thirsting; and my soul was afflicted for the sons of men, for they are blind in their heart and they do not see. For empty came they into the world, seeking also to depart empty from the world. But now they are drunk. When they have thrown off their wine, then will they repent."

Why quote a Distorted Text all of which people awakening know this truth. Jesus name was not Jesus but Yeshua. The Reptilian incarnates at the time were apart of the Council of Nicaea which distorted the Bible even further.

It is most proper to call Him Yeshua. It was indeed his proper name, given to him by his parents, and only in Hebrew does this name have any meaning. In Hebrew Yeshua means both "Salvation," and the concatenated form of Yahoshua, is "Lord who is Salvation." The name Jesus has no intrinsic meaning in English whatsoever.

http://www.thenazareneway.com/yeshua..._real_name.htm

FYI Yeshua was apart of the Priesthood of Melchizedek. Trance channeling is dangerous way to get information. You are agreeing to let entities in and could take over or crash your DNA template or what you call Master templar. I heard this guy talking about this being Ki or something like that and he said he has to be careful during his radio interviews about talking about the being KI because he loves to be on the radio aka TAKE OVER HIM. Why must one be careful if channeling is a good thing? Let me find the Link to the video.