Old 12-18-2009, 12:10 AM   #447
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hello, All:

Still catching up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr4nce4life View Post
I was wondering if you caught an original movie on SyFy channel this year called Terminators?[/url]

Additionally, what do you make of Peter Moon (of The Montauk Project), specifically his newer work called Transyvanian Sunrise?[/url]
Very sorry - I don't watch TV, and I've not read Transylvanian Sunrise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
So would Project Camelot feel it's too dangerous to be involved with disclosing advanced Free Energy hardware?

If given the opportunity, would Project Camelot not help in someway to facilitate the release of practical FE hardware to the public?
No, not too dangerous. I was just stressing that it was dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
I was wondering what your theories if any are about a MKUltra Type program run by the ETS? I am not talking about Serpo, but a kind of Human genetic crossbreeding enhancement?
This is what Dr David Jacobs believes is in process, and he may be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
If Jane Burgermeister is the victim of specific mind control techniques along the lines of MKULTRA projects, her integrity would not be a factor, correct?
Correct. Same goes for you, me, and anyone else who might be unknowingly affected.

The problem with anyone accusing anyone else of being mind-controlled is that it can only be proved with difficulty, one cannot subjectively be aware of it, and in the absence of proof is just an unpleasant allegation to which the accused can't logically respond in any way apart from feeling offended. So the argument is probably not a very useful one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
Hey Bill they are having a go mate, what say you to this
http://nwocollapse.freehostia.com/article.php?ID=373
If that's a measure of the writer's quality of research, no-one has anything to fear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Bill,

Has there ever been a romantic connection between you and Kerry?
There was when we started Camelot. We successfully made a pretty smooth transition to a brother-and-sister relationship about a couple of years ago. Credit to both of us... as everyone reading this will know, this is not always guaranteed to be easy. The thing that united us was always the mission of Camelot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerviolence View Post
A question, Bill, you say that having any concrete proof of anything would be dangerous for you guys, but are you sure it has to be that way? Concrete proof of anything would possibly propel your work to a much more serious status of importance that would let the 'sheeple' so to speak try to get into Camelot. We all believe and trust you guys, but how long can blind faith last..
Understood. It's a bit like the Free Energy question above. Having proof is dangerous, but we don't have any - so there are no decisions to make.

If we DID, thought, I promise you we would NOT sit on it and would definitely find a way to get it out there.

What Camelot is really doing is changing people's thinking and the way they relate to the world - not hammering people over the head trying to argue a case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Leo Zagami claims we have been duped by the UFO movement and ET's are really demonic entities. What is your take on this?

Mine is that there exists both ET's and interdimensional good and bad guys and Leo has been fed what they want him to believe to keep the *picture view* confined.
I agree 100%!

More tomorrow... Cheers, B
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote