View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 03:46 AM   #55
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi Dear Bill

Thanks for checking in with your Avalon crew.

Ditto all the sentiments everyone has already conveyed, you and Kerry are amazing, hard working, and wonderful people without which I wouldn't have been as far on my path of Truth as I am....thank you for everything!

My question is about disinformation.

It seems the disinformation is getting worse, now we are finding infighting even within the Truth movement. Many times going so far as name dropping, as in the case of Dr Deagle and True Ott saying the Jane Burgermeister is a disinfo agent. I believed this until I watched the video interview you did with Jane, which was outstanding, btw.

How do you and Kerry reconcile this when you know and have befriended so many of the same people who end up being accused of being disinfo agents?

Do you know why Deagle and Ott went to such lengths as doing an entire YouTube video against her? Even putting out such an awful picture of a woman and saying it was her?

I am sure you and Kerry would agree that one of the most challenging things is finding good honest people who are willing to share the Truth as they know it. Besides the questions above what are the things that you look for to discern Truth for yourselves?

Thanks again for all you do, take time to smell the roses on your journey!

Love & Light
<Truth>
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote