View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 04:15 AM   #69
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post

Bobbie... I'm sorry to say that everything else I see more or less indicates they don't care, so it would be hard for me to believe there are good ends to this chemtrailing. The chemistry is so out of balance with the planet. It's okay if we make everybody sick, we're saving the planet. I don't buy it, myself.
I'm agreeing with you here, I don't buy it either.

Nobody's talking... Yeah, I meant from the military side of the isle that no one is talking... the word is certainly getting out and I think I might help the cause by printing up some flyers with website links and YouTube videos. My neighbor is an elementary school teacher and she might let me put up something on the bulletin board. If we can get the kids interested, some good progress can be made as they are our future. these local groups WILL be talking. We'll make as much of a fuss as we can once we have enough data to demand some answers. The problem is, nobody has been collecting chemtrailing data. You can get weather data for years back, but day to day chemtrail data in your area? No. That's what we're starting to collect in our local groups.
I'll be one of the ones collecting pics, etc. I'm wondering if the use of a high powered telescope would yield any identifying features of the airplanes.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote