Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:59 PM   #186
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

What if the real Weapons of Mass Destruction (or Ancient Technology Weapons?) are located in Deep Underground Military Bases in Afghanistan and Iraq? The power struggle in this Solar System may be very complex and hidden. I really don't know what to think. It's so easy to rant and rave about this or that...but does one really know what the hell they're ranting and raving about? I guess this is one reason why I mostly ask questions. Maybe what I really want people to do is to ask the right questions in the right way. We should probably consider everything from all angles...all the time. But people want certainty...not questions. This makes them sitting ducks for all of the corrupt @#$%^^&!s of the universe. Many of the seemingly good guys and gals may turn out to be evil guys and gals...and visa versa. I keep thinking that the tangled web we are caught in...is very intricate, very deceptive...and very sticky. I joke a lot...but I think this stuff we discuss is very serious business. Once again...I want things to turn out well for everyone...even the really bad guys and gals. This is the only attitude which will secure the kind of Earth (and Solar System) which most people desire.

Unrelatedly...I'm still very interested in the origin of the Human Race and the Reptilian Race (assuming that they really exist). Who created who...and for what purpose? Evolution can't explain everything...in my view...even if hundreds of billions of years are considered. There has to be intelligent design...in my view. Sometimes I think that Humans evolved and were intelligently designed elsewhere in the Universe...and were brought to Earth fully formed. Sometimes I think that Reptilians evolved and were intelligently designed right here on Earth. Sometimes I think that the Founders are dead...and that only minor stand-in human Gods and Goddesses remain. Sometimes I think that almost everything connected with meaning of life stuff is a damned lie. But what do I know?

Supposedly the illegal drug money goes into Deep Underground Military Bases, the Secret Space Program, and other Secret or Black Projects. Who knows...there may be a desperate need for these very expensive projects...but if so...can't we be open about them...and finance them legitimately? Maybe I'm too much of a goody-goody...but I think that it's irresponsible to just look the other way. Once again...I don't know what to think. Black can be white. Up can be down. Or this can seem to be the case, at least. Maybe I should just shut up...and try to make a ton of money...$screwing my competition and my mistresses. I could be a major contributor to my local church...read the scripture...and get absolved on Sun God Day. 12 o'clock...and all is well! How many millions can I make this week? Doing so might not even get me on a list...especially if I financed the political campaigns of all parties. Perhaps bad is good...and good is bad. WTF?

Perhaps we should also consider Ancient Babylon and the Goddess Semiramis when we consider Amen Ra and Hathor. Do Lucifer, Semiramis and Hathor have something in common? Was a lady we all know...behind (or beneath?) a whole helluva lot of Gods, Goddesses, Literature, Architecture, and Music? This is very difficult to prove...but I have a feeling in my bones and a burning in my bosom. I see a few cockroaches...and I suspect a wall-full of them. I don't hate this hypothetical Goddess. I just want the truth...so our Earth and Solar System can move on. Universal and Earth History should not be a lie...regardless of how upsetting and disruptive the real truth is. I may have to eat humble pie regarding all of this...but this is the direction I'm going presently. I still like the idea of non-vindictively cleaning up our act here on Earth...and the granting of immunity in exchange for complete disclosure, complete cooperation, and reasonable restitution.

All of the above could be complete BS. Reader Beware: Lunatic Alert.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-30-2009 at 06:41 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote