Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 01:13 AM   #273
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

You know...I'm probably going to look back at my posts and think 'what a fool I was'. I'm almost doing that now. The bottom-line answers are probably so very simple and obvious. I just don't feel properly equipped and prepared to deal with all of this. It's sort of like attempted therapy where the problems multiply instead of diminish. Perhaps I don't need to know a lot of what I want to know. Perhaps my posting activity is making things worse. I may have a lot of apologizing to do. I'm sorry in advance if I have gotten things wrong...or if I have been unkind. I'm mostly confused and frustrated. The more I think about the being 'Lucifer'...the more I think that most people have severly misunderstood whoever this really was and is. I do think that the Creation, the Rebellion in Heaven, the War in Heaven, the Exodus, the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, the Egyptian Pharaohs, the Greek Gods and Goddesses, the Judeo/Christian Stories and Characters, the History of the Roman Catholic Church, and many others...SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AT FACE VALUE. WE NEED TO RETHINK EVERYTHING. I don't know why...but I've been crying a lot lately. Does this mean that I'm getting warm...or just that I'm going even more crazy? I'm seeing a big-picture emerging which is leaving me breathless, speechless, and in tears. My world is literally turning upside down...with or without that damn pole-shift. Read through the first post of this thread (including the links) for a small part of my present world. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...eings+universe Especially note the John Rhodes link. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm The further I go...the less I seem to know. Perhaps I should stop. I keep thinking that at least one or two Jesuits think I should stop as well. "We have ways to make you stop!!" (Just kidding!) I just wish I could be a fly on the wall when they are really discussing in detail what is really going on in this Universe. (but then they'd have to swat me!) I just hope these people do the right thing when it really counts.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-12-2010 at 01:45 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote