Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 05:16 AM   #142
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Those are a lot of questions there ODM....but the first one, are they all the same...an emphatic NO..they are not all the same.

There is however lots of, as Winter Wolf explains, "Convoluted" history there.

As for Isis...well I think she might have been one of the good ones. Too much in her background, that is righteous, and good to explain away as reptilian. But there is surly a reptilian connection. In fact, I would go so far as to say she may have been manipulated by such a faction of beings. And she somehow fought them back, with their own weapons, and manipulative devise. Probably to her own demise....but this is only a guess.
It seems to me that there has been a single God or Goddess of This World from before our arrival here...right up to this very moment. I'm leaning toward Goddess. Why couldn't a single being manifest as different beings? I think Lucifer got us all here...for the right or wrong reasons...for better or for worse...and then ruled secretly through Gods, Goddesses, Religions, Governments, etc. I get the feeling that the Reptilians look over Lucifer's shoulder...and tell him or her what to do to a significant degree. There could be a very tangled hierarchical web. Ignorance is probably bliss regarding this subject. I don't think there are very many of us who could handle the full impact of the situation we may be in.

I want the Reptilians to back-off...and Lucifer to retire. I want We the People of Earth to rule ourselves responsibly and sovereignly...and for the Reptilians to do likewise. Then perhaps we can constructively interact on a limited basis. This might be a new beginning...but I don't know what the hell I'm talking about or what the hell I'm doing. I don't really know that Reptilians even exist. I've never met one...that I know of...although I have encountered unseen intelligences capable of manipulating physical objects. But they didn't introduce themselves...and I didn't really want them to either.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote