Thread: 8 GROUP Q and A
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 03:07 AM   #30
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 8 GROUP Q and A

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
1: This is an area currently off limits and cannot be discussed openly in a public forum. FYI there are 5 totally separate artefacts with DNA linked individuals which can form a larger single artefact, That is all you may be told.
2: No comment
3: No comment
Bummer!
1. Can I PM about them?
Quote:
4: Within the secure database at Ft.Meade resides a set of files pertaining to logs of OPI interactions, abduction events, contact events, etc. A secondary set, a backup set, resides within the Pentagon.
2. OPI? meaning ETs?
So, if that's the case, then a green file contained within a particular Milab file means....... same in conjunction with milab victim?

3. If you remember August of '08. A certain person was taken by NSA, and later returned. Another person was given a location, and asked to RV to him to try and tell him he was safe, after he was returned.
I have a question about that RV. May I ask here or by PM?

4. I've heard many people who suffer abductions, both ET and Milab, who have stated experimentations of a gynocological nature, and being impregnanted to have the fetus removed later.
Any indications that may be true?
If so, what is done with the infant?

Quote:
5: Jacket potato with salad and chips

Confused, Jacket potatoe and chips. Aren't they both a potatoe? I thought chips were simular to our french fries in America.

5. water, tea, coffee, beer, wine, or soda?

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 09-13-2009 at 03:11 AM.