View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 09:44 PM   #69
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Flying Pyramid,

Where do you get 25.5 degrees for the slop of the sides of the Great Pyramid?

No, no --- way too steep -- as I suspect you know quite well.

"The base length of the Great Pyramid is calculated as 230.33 meters or 756 feet, according to professor Lehner, and its height once rose to 146.59 meters or 481 feet (Ibid., page 108). The angle of inclination or slope of its faces are 51° 50' 40", again according to that same author."

I do understand where you get the 19.5 degrees for the sphere. I have studied Richard Hoagland's work. The very Universe tells us of these proper energy inducing angles!

However, the 22.5 degrees is way too steep, eh? Was that intentional perhaps? One of those "figure it out for yourself" sort of things?

Or, were you thinking of the 22 Major Arcana archetypes of the Tarot of Hermes Trismagestus? heheheh.

I understand that some disinfo is to get the reader to think for himself. In fact, that's the very technique that the ETIs use to provoke us into holonomic thinking.

A good teacher wants his students to think for themselves by following everything through for themselves. If they can correct purposeful mistakes, it shows they are not taking anything for granted but really getting a handle on HOW things actually work.

I am sure you have something very important, however.

Magnets and the biogeosystemical forces of the planet are certainly very significant indeed.

David Hammel used cones and a constant "falling" to produce rotation of the matgnetic fields as well as confinement to build up the energies. In fact, he had great trouble CONTAINING the energetic buildup! He produced some very powerful energetics in that way according to the witnesses that saw it.

Indeed DC current is what Mother Nature uses. Of course, that can be easily rectified into AC to run the applicances we already have. DC works just fine for hydrolysis to produce hydrogen or "Brown's" gas and also works to induce "Cold Fusion" when used at a much higher voltage.

I do think that 2012 is not a single event but the center of eventS.

We are already experiencing that transformative process right now.

So ... the world may not wake up entirely until around 2012 but ... in the meantime, lets do this in our garages!

Experimenting with the very simple units that produce Brown's gas through low voltage hydrolysis can turn any present car into a highly efficient hybrid!

The powers that be really don't WANT us to know how simple it actually IS. They want us to think in terms of billions and billions and years and years of R&D. In other words, a subtrafuge in favor of more and more fossil fuels!

And thus ... the continuation of slavery and control.

Meanwhile, folks are DOING IT ON THEIR OWN with little or NO financing.

There are at least five magnetic motors that have been invented and some were right on the edge of production several years ago. However, the powers that be must have put down the jack boot. There is no doubt that they work. The successful replications of the Hammel spinner prove the principle as does John Bedini and Tom Bearden and, of course, Stan Meyer and many others who suddenly and unexpectedly became ... deceased.

So ... lets do it quietly in our own garages, eh?

There is a tremendous intranet of people experimenting. A few are actually successful. Most are not simply because they find it so impossible not to change the experiments of those who ARE successful such as John Bedini and Tom Bearden and David Hammel.

That's why a 12 year old school girl was able to be successful in John's simple motor design while all the guys who think they know so much continually go off on rabbit trails playing the old supposition game of "conclusion pole vaulting." heheheh.

John even informed KeeyNet of how to make the Hammel Spinner work. We do have to listen to those who have actually been successful and resist the temptation to do things according to our own suppositions while repeating the failed experiments of others. This happens because we can be so in love with our own imagined "knowledge" and "expertise."

I do look forward to some plans and diagrams. Soon, I hope, because I will not pay to post here. Entirely TOO much else going on that is actually practical.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote