View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 03:14 AM   #84
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Q529 View Post
Thus, I do not want you to believe what I am saying so much as see what I am seeing.
Yes indeed, I feel that I Am seeing what you are saying, and indeed I Am not believing it

That being said, I respect different take on things, there is always More. I'm sharing my personal understanding, which differs a little below:

Beyond thought is Being. Space is not created duality, rather through the Divine balance in symbiotic Unity of Father Mother consciousness ~ Alpha Omega ~ Electro Magnetism.

If you wish to call the balance between Father Mother / Electro Magnetism : Divine Duality, then that is an acceptable term, however noting, Father Mother are complimentary, intertwined and in perfect balance with each other creating Divine Being ~ in Oneness.

Ego duality is the fallen consciousness where we have relative concepts such as relative good vs. relative evil, when in reality, Oneness is reality.

Is there Being beyond duality? I suggest we are about to find out my friend as this is indeed what many will soon be demonstrating ~ the path to and of Christhood ~ the great Awakening is Now ~ and there will even be some here, that participate in this forum that are among the first fruits, the first 10,000 to Awaken and Be below all the they are above beyond the illusions of separation ~

Go with the flow the River of Life where all Be's MORE

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 02-24-2010 at 03:29 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote